Makita Akku-Bohrschrauber DDF 485ZJ - 18V brushless
- Ex Tax: 139.00€
- Brand: Makita
- Product Code: Makita Product 4
- Availability: In Stock
Cordless drill and screwdriver 13mm LXT 18V + Makpac (without batteries and charger)
Included as standard
- 1x 821550-0 MAKPAC II storage case
- 1x 766027-7 automatic drill bit 1/2 "1,5-13mm
- 1x 784637-8 double bit PH2 +/- x45mm
- 1x 346317-0 carrying hook
- Delivered without batteries nor charger. This way you can expand your Makita machine park in a cost-conscious way.
- Robust and powerful all-round drill driver for medium-duty drilling and screwdriving work.
- All-metal transmission, including metal gear ring for speed change, guarantees excellent resistance to gear wear.
- Equipped with solid single-hat 13mm quick-action drill chuck and automatic shaft lock for easy exchange of drill bits and bits.
- Precision torque setting in 21 stages + drilling position.
- More control by the electric motor brake that stops the machine immediately when the switch is released.
- Ergonomic, downward narrowing handle with softgrip lining, with patented handle-enhancing ribbed profile that distributes the force evenly over all fingers.
- Integrated LED for more comfortable working in poorly lit areas.
- Brushless motor: robust, powerful and extremely efficient, resulting in greater autonomy per battery charge.
Features for MAKITA DDF485ZJ CORDLESS DRILL DRIVER LXT 18V
|dimensions (lxwxh)||169 x 79 x 256 mm|
|maximum torque (soft connection)||25 Nm|
|maximum drill diameter wood||38 mm|
|maximum drill diameter steel||13 mm|
|net weight||1.5 kg|
|rated battery voltage||18 V|
|span drill bit||1.5 - 13 mm|
|speed unloaded 2||0 - 1900 rpm|
|triax. vibration drilling (ah)||2.5 m / s²|
|vibration uncertainty factor (k)||1.5 m / s²|
|speed unloaded||0 - 500 rpm|
|maximum torque||50 Nm|